A great die-cut vinyl decal for your geocache, vehicle, book, or whatever else you choose. The durable indoor / outdoor vinyl makes them resistant to the elements. Colors vary, and sizes range from 4.8cm (2") to 2.4cm (1").
- Wash and rinse the area with liquid dish detergent and warm water. Then dry the vehicle surface with a clean, lint-free towel or cloth.
- Finish up the cleaning process by wiping down the entire area with Isopropyl Alcohol (rubbing alcohol). To avoid recontamination during the final cleaning step, wipe the surface in just one direction, using a clean, lint-free towel or cloth. You are now ready to apply the vinyl.
- Remove the backing and apply to surface.
- Gently but firmly rub to remove air bubbles, ensuring a solid application.
- After the graphics are applied, the next step is to remove the application tape by pulling it back on itself at a 180º angle. Using this method to remove the application tape will reduce the chances of pulling the graphic back up and possibly causing air bubbles or edge lifting.