This series is crafted individually, resulting in each piece being unique in color, texture and finer details. Some in the series start out with a mold so the overall shape and features are relatively consistent. They may look like wood, but they aren't!
- The "logs" have a container embedded in them. Just add a log sheet (not included) and it is ready to set out!
- The "driftwood" is an empty shell, ready to hide a geocache within.
More about the creation:
- Made with a soybean based eco friendly epoxy resin and a combination of other ingredients for authentic look (dolomite sand, silica sand, crushed rock dust, walnut grit, ground moss, saw dust of various fineness and wood types, wood flour, glitter, colored sands, iron oxide, diatomaceous earth, ground pine needles and more).
- Tested for outdoor durability.
- If a glue was required to bond separate parts, a outdoor, UV tolerant type was utilized.
- Where possible, details are embedded into the resin instead of secured on top to maximize durability.
- All pieces include a dose of the artist's wacky imagination, at no additional cost.
Each piece is unique, one-of-a-kind custom creation, handcrafted by Stix and Stonz. Special requests and custom orders can be sent directly to them at the contact information on their webpage.